Coaching is a process of cooperation between the coach and the coachee, based on stimulating the thinking and creative process of the client in order to increase their personal and professional potential and to achieve the set goals faster. This is especially important in today’s uncertain and complex business environment.
Expertise has long been insufficient to maximize work efficiency. So what makes the difference between good and top employees?
- What is the mindset of employees?
- How do they tackle challenges?
- What do they want?
- What gets them into stress?
The consequences of coaching in the company will be seen in improving the management, increasing efficiency and good time management of your employees.
Choose the right type of coaching for your challenge
The role of the coach
Maša Ribnikar Kajtner
mag.posl.ved, mediatorka, NLP Praktik, NLP Mojster Praktik, Coach
Coach is the person who will help your employees develop their personal skills and the skills they need to achieve their goals effectively.
- Moves you out of your comfort zone.
- Coach allows you to look at problems differently.
- Help you solve complex problems.
- Help you find easy solutions.
- It confronts you with its own obstacles.
- It shows things you didn’t think of.
- Help you stay in focus.
- Help you suspend procrastination and remind you of the action.
- Help you set goals that will motivate you.
- Help you do more than you think you can.
- Coache is with you from start to finish.